Our definition of partnership
When it comes to implementing projects, we are team players through and through. With specialists in the fields of industrial data processing, visualization software, operator interfaces and user interface design, we support our customers all the way; from the selection of an appropriate atvise® solution to the finished product rollout in its final environment. For us, a project is only successful when we have fulfilled all the needs of our customers.
The facts speak for themselves
This is who we are
The atvise® developers have many years of professional experience in the implementation of automation solutions. This experience has been incorporated into our product development process. The resulting solutions are smart, considered and focused on the users' needs.
We recognized the potential of web technologies and OPC UA in automation early on. The current trend towards standardization in the automation market confirms our pioneering role.
We are proud to work with a very broad customer base. Our solutions are used in a wide variety of applications every single day.
With a broad base of installed systems, we have proven that automation solutions based on open standards offer sustainable added value
We take pride in every single atvise® customer application. To give you an overview of where atvise® can be used, we have selected a handful of references.
atvise® hmi at KUKA
- On-site visualization for standardized robot cells
- Future security through modern technologies and standards
- Secure investments through full access to the source code
atvise® bundles at Arburg
- 100 % traceability in production thanks to the Arburg Control Turnkey Module
- Convenient on-site operation thanks to 21" multitouch panels from Bachmann
- Easy provision of distributed clients to devices like tablets and smartphones through web technology
atvise® scada at Knapp
- Scalable warehouse automation with on-site operator terminals and a central SCADA server
- Considerable time savings through consistent object orientation
- Fully automated generation of projects by mouse click
atvise® embedded at Deutsche Bank
- Largest building in the city of Frankfurt, controllable from 140 operator terminals
- Completely customized UI, tailored to the needs of the customer
- Easy expandability in product operation through online engineering
atvise® scada at Indect
- Modern parking guidance systems with more than 10.000 parking spaces
- Project sizes with more than 1.000.000 data points
- Cascaded use of atvise® systems
atvise® bundles at Doppelmayr
- Plant visualization for ropeways distributed over several stations
- A product proven on the market creates the confidence needed for switching to modern technologies
- Innovative operating concepts through web technology provide important competitive advantages
atvise® scada in the Seelisberg Tunnel
- atvise® as a fire detection system in the 10-km-long Seelisberg Tunnel
- Web technology as an enabler for public projects in Switzerland
- Maximum safety through the use of widespread standards
Want to find out more?
Here you can learn about a selection of successful atvise® customer applications
Syntek Energy & Control
Dolder Grand Hotel
Artechno Growsystems BV
Syntek Energy & Control
KUKA Deutschland GmbH
Ecco it AS / Halliburton