Our definition of partnership
We are team players through and through when it comes to implementing projects. With specialists in the fields of industrial data processing, visualization software, operator interfaces and user interface design, we support our customers from the selection of the appropriate atvise® solution to the rollout of the finished project in productive environments. To us, a project is only successful when we have fulfilled all the needs of our customers.
Facts that speak for themselves
This is who we are
The developers of atvise® have many years of professional experience in implementing automation solutions and have incorporated this experience into product development. The result are well-thought-out solutions focused on the users' needs.
We recognized the potential of web technologies and OPC UA in automation solutions early on. The current standardization movements in the automation market confirm our pioneering role.
We enjoy a very broad customer base that uses our solutions in a wide variety of application domains every day.
With a broad base of installed systems, we have proven that automation solutions based on open standards offer sustainable added value
We are proud of each customer using atvise®. To give you an overview of the fields of applications where atvise® can be used, we have picked out a few of our references for you to check out.
- On-site visualization for standardized robot cells
- Future security through modern technologies and standards
- Secure investments through full access to the source code
- 100 % traceability in production thanks to the Arburg Control Turnkey Module
- Convenient on-site operation thanks to 21" multitouch panels from Bachmann
- Easy provision of distributed clients to devices like tablets and smartphones through web technology
- Scalable warehouse automation with on-site operator terminals and a central SCADA server
- Considerable time savings through consistent object orientation
- Fully automated generation of projects by mouse click
- Largest building in the city of Frankfurt, controllable from 140 operator terminals
- Completely customized UI, tailored to the needs of the customer
- Easy expandability in product operation through online engineering
- Modern parking guidance systems with more than 10.000 parking spaces
- Project sizes with more than 1.000.000 data points
- Cascaded use of atvise® systems
- Plant visualization for ropeways distributed over several stations
- A product proven on the market creates the confidence needed for switching to modern technologies
- Innovative operating concepts through web technology provide important competitive advantages
- atvise® as a fire detection system in the 10-km-long Seelisberg Tunnel
- Web technology as an enabler for public projects in Switzerland
- Maximum safety through the use of widespread standards
Want to know more?
Here you can find applications our customers
have successfully implemented with atvise®
KUKA Deutschland GmbH
Universität Aachen - Institut für Textiltechnik (ITA)
Austrian Airlines AG
Automation 3000 SA
Wien Energie GmbH