Info about the new release
With atvise® 3.8, we have dedicated an entire version primarily to the topic of security and usability in the engineering. The internal security mechanisms and the integrated web server were subjected to a so-called "penetration and vulnerability test" by external security specialists. The excellent results reflect the pioneering role of atvise® in the field of web visualization.
The atvise builder shines in new splendor: in addition to a refreshed design, it contains new usability functions for even more efficient engineering.
Furthermore, you can expect numerous up-to-date adjustments and enhancements in the area of licensing, scripting and graphical objects, which support your activities even more.
The innovations at a glance:
- New design and layout in atvise builder
- Object library as widget
- Editors for graphics, script and XML as independent synchronized tabs
- Revision and adaptation of the ECMAScript syntax checker and syntax highlighter
- More flexible licensing options
- Functional enhancement of numerous objects of the server-side script language
- Revision of Treeview and M1 Scope integration
- Integration of the HighMaps component into the scope of delivery
- Application for launching the atvise® builder associated with a project
- Comprehensive penetration and vulnerability testing by external security specialists